24 December 2015

Christmas Time

Christmas is a time to be thankful we are told, and this year I have so much to be thankful for. Although I've not shared it I've had an amazing year.


April saw me marry my husband, six years after we first got together. We had an amazing day surrounded by family and friends, we ate good food and sang good hymns. One hymn in particular springs to mind at this time of year, since after much debate we settled on Ding dong merrily on high as one of our wedding hymns.


We went away for a couple of days and moved into our first home days later.


July saw my sister graduate with a maths degree and two of our good friends marry.


August we went away with my family for two weeks, our first family holiday in five years.


Autumn brought with it the purchase of the ew home we'll move into early next year, which has helped us end our year on a high.


And in December we became godparents.


So we've had an eventful year full of good memories. We are in good health and so are our friends. 


Here's to you. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.


Rowen

No comments:

Post a Comment