27 December 2015

Alphabet Soup 2016 sign up post

I like a challenge and whilst finding the time to read at all has been a challenge in 2015 with all the chaos we've had going on I thought I'd sign up to a couple of reading challenges.


This challenge is hosted by Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book and you can sign up to the challenge here.

I am going to choose option A and select my books as I go.

A - Anne of Green Gables - L. M. Montgomery
B - The Blue Sword - Robin McKinley
C - Call the Midwife - Jennifer Worth
D - The Dragon Reborn - Robert Jordan
E - The Eye of The World - Robert Jordan
F - Farewell to the Eastend - Jennifer Worth
G - The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan
H - The Hero and the Crown - Robin McKinley
I - In Too Deep - Mara Jacobs
J -
K -
L -
M - Moon Over Soho - Ben Aaronovitch
N -
O -
P - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
Q -
R - Red Rising - Pierce Brown
S - Shadows of the Workhouse - Jennifer Worth
T - Those Above - Daniel Polansky
U - Uprooted - Naomi Novik
V - Vision in Silver - Anne Bishop
W - Worth the Lies - Mara Jacobs
X -
Y -
Z -

I'm planning on linking my reviews as I go and signing up for a couple more challenges this week. We'll see how it goes! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your new reading goals and challenges for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your challenge goes equally well!

      Delete