3 May 2012

Anniversary Flowers

 Last Friday my boyfriend and I had been together for a full three years. This to me seems somewhat crazy, it's about a sixth of my life I've spent with him at this point.
 To celebrate he took me out for dinner at a local Italian restaurant. It was delicious!
 I had a long tomato pizza with rocket leaves and mozzarella on it. 
 He had a pork belly.
 Unfortunately I took no pictures of the food.
 However he did also get me this gorgeous bouquet of Roses.
 Which I may or may not have gone on photo overload for :P
  I absolutely love them and they're standing beside my bed. As I live with my parents this is the only space I have which is big enough for them.
 I'm not a brilliant Photographer, I'll admit it, it's just something I do every now and again when the feeling grabs me.
 All I did for these shots was to put on the foliage and macro settings my camera has built in.
 I didn't really do any set up except to put the flowers in front of our big patio doors so there was a lot of light.
I think my favorite shots are the ones of the single roses.
 Not only do they show all the beautiful details of the flowers.
 But they remind me of the last time my boyfriend gave me flowers.
 A single pink rose after we'd been together for one year.
 Aren't they gorgeous?
 And aren't I just the luckiest girl in the world?
 I'm linking up with Jaymi's blog for Tuesday Tips & Pics .

Live, Love, Travel


Rowen

3 comments:

  1. Yep. They're nice flowers alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are beautiful! congrats on your 3 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete