28 October 2012

Ecclesiastes 3:12

'So I realise that the best thing for them
 is to be happy 
and enjoy themselves as long as they live.'

This week has been long. I've had a multitude of deadlines thankfully they're all past now, with work submitted. It hasn't left a lot of time for me, but that's not the end of the world.

Yesterday I was able to go out for lunch with Robert. We talked and just spent time together it was good. Not to mention you've gotta love Mexican food!

I'm linking up with Your Sunday Best @ A Rural Journal

I hope you've all had good weeks. What've you been up to?

Rowen

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your studies , good that you take time to be with friends and other things as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to end a very long workweek.

    Thanks for sharing with YSB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes all you need is a good milkshake and time with someone special. Glad you got it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to celebrate the end of a long week. :)

    ReplyDelete